Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A FAIRY TALE

I will not tell you a tale today. I will tell you the truth, only the truth.

I met a fairy two months ago.

She is a garden fairy.
She is good at new technologies, therefore she does not have to fly here from miles away, Massachusetts.
She is a perfect communicator and a generous person.
She enjoys to share her gorgeous treasure with people who can use them. Luckily I am one of these people.
She sent me two treasures until now and she still plans to send another one.

Our deal has one rule: I will use them or I will give them to a friend as she does...

and here is my treasure!!!









8 comments:

  1. Oh Feby, what a great Treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of you:-)))

    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaa!!! great fairy! lucky you:-) and she who found you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a Lucky Girl... Let's see what you come with these treasuries...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You happy girl, what a great fairy you have...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treasure! To sew with love sent me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!
    I was sent by To Sew With Love, so glad I got to know your work

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete